ADVANCED AUTOMATION SYSTEMS FOR POOL AND SPA
IntelliTouch automation offers superior control systems from small to the most ambitious pool and spa designs including water features and spectacular lighting effects. IntelliTouch Automation Systems offer innovative technology and a wide range of wireless and wired control panels that are easy to program with simple menus to enable pool owners to create and change programs without complication. Users can choose the iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® or the MobileTouch® wireless (900MHz) control panel to complete their pool and spa automation system.
- UltraTemp® Heat Pump Cooling Support
- SpaCommand® Spa-Side Remote control of IntelliFlo® pump
- MagicStream® Laminar support
- IntelliChem® Controller support
- IntelliTouch offers advanced control technology to suit individual needs including:
- Now works with ScreenLogic2® Interface software to allow IntelliTouch users to control their pool and spa features from an Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® mobile digital device or Android™ device, PC or Mac® computer. ScreenLogic systems now have advanced features such as remote monitoring and control over the internet and email alerts for specific events.
- Salt Chlorine Feature – Enables IntelliTouch Automation to control and monitor popular Salt Chlorine Generators including Pentair Aquatic Systems’ IntelliChlor® Salt Generator, Goldline Controls, AutoPilot®, and AutoClear® from the IntelliTouch Automation Indoor Control Panel or MobileTouch®Wireless Remote Control Panel. Users do not have to adjust the salt chlorine generator at the equipment pad.
- Support for IntelliFlo® pumps – IntelliFlo is the intelligent swimming pool pump that is changing all the rules. Adaptable to any application up 230 volts and 160 gallons per minute, you simply program IntelliFlo’s speed to suit the application. IntelliFlo then dials in the perfect power factor. IntelliFlo constantly monitors water flow and electrical current, making sure that the filtration system is operating at peak efficiency. And that means energy savings never before possible – up to 90% over conventional pumps.
- Advanced Color Lighting – Enables users to experience a world of lighting animation when teamed up IntelliBrite® color lights. One of the most dramatic innovations is the Swimming Colors feature in which colors appear to swim through the water, pouring into one another.
- Technical Note: Lights must be connected to separate Auxiliary Circuits for Swimming Colors to function.
- IntelliTouch Automation systems offer the flexibility to handle from 5 to 40 circuits that can be used to control any combination of pumps, lights, water features, etc. As an added benefit, user-configurable circuits (Feature Circuits) can also be used to control these combinations of features and more. Feature Circuits even add Macro possibilities where any number of circuits can be combined on a single button. This gives the pool owner the ability to set up “themes” with custom names all with one press of a single button.
- IntelliTouch Automation users can also dim any high voltage incandescent light such as Pentair Amerlite® and SpaBrite® up to eight levels using the IntelliTouch Automation Dimmer Module (P/N 520406). The dimmer module supports multiple lights from 100 watts up to 1,000 watts and installs in a standard relay location. Any number of dimmers (up to 10 maximum) may be used with a maximum combined load of 4,000W in a single Load Center.
Note: All IntelliTouch systems can be configured using wireless and/or wired user interfaces such as a PDA and/or wireless Tablet color touch screen device. IntelliTouch ScreenLogic® Kits are ordered separately.Apple®, Mac®, iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® are registered trademarks and App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Goldline® is a registered trademark of Hayward Industries, Inc.
Autopilot® is a registered trademark of Autopilot Systems, Inc
AutoClear® is a registered trademark of Zodiac Pool Care, Inc.
AMX® is a registered trademark of AMX, LLC.
Vantage™ is a treademark of Legrand Home Systems, Inc.
Lutron® is a registered trademark of Lutron Electronics.
Elan® is a registered trademark of Elan Home Systems, Inc.